Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I have finished the 15 day DrFloras Colon Cleanse

A few days ago I finished up the 15 day Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse, but I have been so busy I have not had a chance to blog about it.

It has been 4 days sinse I finished the colon cleanse and let me tell you, I feel fantastic. I don't think my stomach has been flatter in years. I lost almost ten pounds, and I am certain that it was all from my waist/stomache area. It doesnt look like I have a beer belly anymore.

I do not have any new pictures to show you, as I did not take the camera into the bathroom with me the last few days. But even after I stopped taking Dr. Floras colon cleanse, for the next two days I was still having strange bowel movements with mucoid plaques. Dr. Floras works great...better than advertised I would say.

I had a few people email me asking why I chose to use Dr. Floras instead of some of the other products such as Bowtrol, Dr. Naturas, Oxy-Powder, EverCleanse or even Isagenix. The reason I chose Dr Floras is because I did quite a bit of research to find out which product was the best. I found out that no other colon cleanser on the market uses the forumla that Dr. Floras uses. Their formula is top notch, and I have the mucoid plaques to prove it.

Anyway, I wanted to say that the past 15 days have been great. I have more energy, I weigh less, and I actually feel healthier.

Today I am going to start my DrFlorasParasitre Defense. I read that even with a good cleanse, it is still good to do the parasite defense just in case the colon cleanser did not get the really tiny nasty ones.

If you want to know more about the DrFLoras Parasite Defense and what it is for, I highly recomend you head over to Dr. Floras website. But brace yourself for the pictures you are about to see!!

Take care, and I will keep you updated when I decide to do my 2nd colon cleanse.

Mike - The Colon Cleanse Guy
The Colon Cleanse I am using: www.drfloras.com

Don't miss any of my posts, you can see them all here: All Of My Posts

.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Was the reason you chose Dr. Flora's really because you thought it was the best one? Or did they just have the best payout?