Monday, August 25, 2008

Days 3 and 4 Taking Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse: Take A Look At What Came Out of My Butt!!!

Hello Everybody,

Here I am, four days into taking Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse and boy, do I have some pictures to share with you. I would have checked back in sooner, but I have been super busy with work and with the kids starting school this week.

But before I get to the pictures, of what I have cleansed my body of so far, let me tell you about the different shakes I have made with Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse to change up the taste a little bit.

I have been experimenting and I have come up with what are the best tasting colon cleanse shakes that I have invented so far. I have already told you about mixing Dr. Floras with apple juice and grape juice. Those were pretty good. Now I have a couple of new ones for you, so you can change your drinks up throughout the day.

The first one is for you V-8 lovers. Me, personally...I love V-8. So this one is great. Mix the Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse with V-8 and you now have a shake that tastes of only V-8. Thats GOOD STUFF, in my opinion.

If you are not a V-8 fan, or if you do not like apple juice or grape juice, then I have something that you are going to love. Go to the grocery store and buy a bottle of Hershey's Nestly Quick. Thats right, chocolate milk baby! Who doesn't like chocolate milk? The reason I thought about this version of mixing the colon cleanse is because I used to take weigh protein when I was working out. The only ones that were tolerable were the ones that were either chocolate, vanilla or strawberry flavored. So I did a little taste with the colon cleanse mixed with chocolate milk, and mmmm mmmmmmmm! It was pretty darn good.

OK, now that we have my "taste experiments" out of the way, lets get to what is really important.

Here are a few things that have happened to me over that past couple of days:

#1: I have been having better sleeping nights. What I mean by that is that I have been able to go to bed and sleep a decent 8 hours without waking up in the middle of the night. That is something I have had a problem with in the past. I would usually wake up a few times throughout the night and come morning time I would be very tired and drag butt throughout the day. This is not good for work. But lately, I have been getting good sleep and feeling great all day.

#2: I am sure that by now, if you have been doing your research, you know that using a colon cleanse will help reduce the size of your belly. Why does this happen? Well, you have a lot of mucoid plaque build up. Colon cleanse will get rid of the build up, like it did with me.

#3: Bad breath: This one may sound very strange. This is one of the first things I called 'BS' on about taking the colon cleanse. But my Girlfriend told me that since I have been taking the colon cleanse, my breath has been 100 times fresher...go figure. I am not exactly sure why this is, but I am sure that you can go to Dr. Flora's website and it will explain it for you.

So there you have it. As if that is not enough to make you want to cleanse your colon, lets get to my pictures!

Here are a couple of pictures of what came out of me.

Click on the pictures to make them bigger:




So there you have it...I don't think there is really much else to say after you see what has come out of my body.

I will definitely, whole heartedly, recommend Dr. Flora's Colon Cleanse to my family so they can clean their body of all the toxins and mucoid plaque, and maybe next time I visit my family they will not be so grumpy. LOL

I will keep in touch and let you know how the next few days go.

Mike - The Colon Cleanse Guy
The Colon Cleanse I am using: www.drfloras.com

Don't miss any of my posts, you can see them all here: All Of My Posts

.

No comments: