Tuesday, August 19, 2008

No Dr. Floras For Be Because I Am Sick To My Stomach

Hello everybody,

I know I told you I was going to Start taking the Dr. Floras colon cleanse almost a week ago, but I couldnt. The day after I made my first post, I woke up in the morning with a sore throat and I was not feeling too well. I wasn't so sick that I was going to take the day off of work, but I decided that if I was going to introduce my body to something new...something it has never encountered before, I had better wait until I was 100% healthy.

That day I went to work and I almost regretted going. As the day went on, I started feeling worse and worse. By the time I made it home from work that day, I fell into bed with a fever. I was sick for the next 3 days, running a high fever.

After I recoverd, I still wanted to rest a few more days to make sure I was 100% healthy before I started the colon cleansing. So here we are, six days later and I wanted to let you know that tomorrow I will start my first day of the cleanse. I will keep in touch to let you know how it goes.

Take Care,

Mike - The Colon Cleanse Guy
The Colon Cleanse I am using: www.drfloras.com

Don't miss any of my posts, you can see them all here: All Of My Posts

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was really sick to my stomach recently too. I took the colon cleanse right before my last Olympic event, and the explosive force of voiding from my rectum propelled me to my final gold medal. The only problem was that it left an enormous diarrhea cloud in the pool.