Thursday, August 21, 2008

Let me tell you what Dr. Flora's Colon Cleanse tastes like

Hi everybody,

As promised, I started taking the Dr. Flora's Colon Cleanse yesterday. I took it first thing in the morning, right when I woke up, and then again right before I went to bed. I only took the colon cleanse two times yesterday because I wanted to make sure that my body was ok with it, after I just recovered from being sick. Everything turned out fine and I had no side effects.

A question that I see being asked a lot on the forums is, "What does colon cleanse taste like?". Well, now I can finally answer this question for all of you. The first time I took it in the morning, I mixed the colon cleanse with only water. Lets just say that it is not the tastiest thing I have ever put in my mouth. But don't get me wrong...It actually does not taste too bad. It has a weird taste, like nothing I have ever tasted before. It kind of almost tastes like paper. Thats right, I said paper. But I think that if the colon cleanse is mixed with the right liquid or juice, it can actually taste pretty darn good.

After work yesterday I stopped by the grocery store to pick up a couple of juices to mix Dr. Floras with and see if I could come up with something that my taste buds would enjoy a little bit more. After I got home, I mixed the colon cleanse with grape juice, figuring the strong taste of grape juice would kill most of the colon cleanse taste. Mixing the powder with the grape juice definitely gives you a better taste than mixing it with only water. The grape juice did kill a lot of the colon cleanse taste, like I figured. This morning I mixed it with Apple Juice. This also was pretty good. But I think I like the grape juice better. I will continue to experiment with different flavors and let you know how it goes.

Until next time...Take care!

Mike - The Colon Cleanse Guy
The Colon Cleanse I am using: www.drfloras.com

Don't miss any of my posts, you can see them all here: All Of My Posts

.

2 comments:

Justin said...

ultimate posting about colon cleanse supplement.colon cleanse is really a very nice colon cleansing supplement that is able to cleanse your colon naturally.Colon cleansing has several benefits. It relieves us from number of common ailments like constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, bloating, chronic fatigue, acid reflux, and even skin and hair problems. you can get some more information about colon cleanse here...Colon Cleanse

Bizroot said...

yes, colon cleanse supplement taste is very nice and its benefits is much.Good colon cleansing kit will include herbs not only for cleansing the colon, but also to support other channels of elimination such as blood, lymph, liver, kidneys, and lungs. Look for the ingredients like milk thistle, artichoke leaf, mullein, corn silk, red clover, larch gum, etc. Milk thistle and artichoke leaf are antioxidants that strengthen the cells of the liver and stimulate bile secretion. Mullein helps to eliminate mucus from the lungs. Corn silk cleanses the kidneys. Red clover is a blood purifier and the larch gum cleanses lymph.
Colon Cleanse