Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My First Dr. Flora Colon Cleanse Post

Hello World!

What is colon cleansing? It's one of the most popular therapies recommended by natural health practitioners to clean out your insides. It restults in enhanced digestion, better elimination, healthier hair, nails, and skin, along with increased energy and less bloating.

These are just a few of the great benefits from colon cleansing. And lets be honest with ourselves...who wouldn't benefit from any of those results?

By the way, my name is Mike. Hi, it's nice to meet you. You may be wondering why I started a blog telling the world about colon cleansing. Well, just like you, or anybody else, I could greatly benefit from a few of the above mentioned colon cleanse perks. Well, there is that, plus I am pretty much doing this to show my family. Most of them do not believe that colon cleansing works. But some of them do believe it works. So I am out to prove one way or the other whether this stuff does what it claims to do. Then they can decide whether they want to try it for themselves or not.

I have done my research on colon cleanse products and decided I would go with what looks to be one of the best on the market: www.drfloras.com.

The photos alone on their "Customer Results & Photos" section were scary enough to make me want to see what I can "poop" out. I will try to make this a competiton on my part to see if I can rid my body of a bigger, uglier whatever the heck those things are that are pictured on their site.

Actually, yes I do know what those things are. It's called Mucoid Plaque, which is a thick mucus-like substance that builds up on the intestinal walls. That sure sounds like something I would like to get rid of. I bet that is one of the reasons I have a pot-belly. I'm somewhat of a skinny guy, yet I have this protruding belly, which makes me look kind of funny. I don't have fat anywhere else on my body. Lets see if Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse will help.

Here is a picture of the Mucoid Plaque, courtesy of Dr. Flora's website, with their permission.

I haven't started the colon cleanse yet. I just ordered it 4 days ago. When I got home from work today, it was sitting in my mailbox. Here is a picture of it.


So there you have it...Now you know why I am doing this, and you can see which colon cleanse product I am testing out. I will update this blog as often as possible to let you know how my progress goes. I plan to start taking Dr. Floras tomorrow, first thing in the morning and reporting my progress for all to see. If it does good, I will let you know. If it doesnt do crap, (no pun inteded) I will also let you know.

Take Care,

Mike - The Colon Cleanse Guy
The Colon Cleanse I am using: www.drfloras.com

Don't miss any of my posts, you can see them all here: All Of My Posts

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried this stuff -- I produced so much mucoid plaque that I took it to my pottery class and molded it into a fruit bowl. Let me tell you, when it was being fired in the kiln, it stunk up the whole place ... but now Apple and Moses have a very nice (and very personal) bowl to hold their oranges and tangelos.

Anonymous said...

Worst customer service EVER! I do a ton of online shopping and I can honestly say that Dr. Flora’s does not keep their word. They claim that they have a return policy. It took me eight emails and two phone calls to get an RMA number. Months have passed and still no word on my return, more unanswered emails and condescension from customer service. Plus the product gave me horrific stomach pains. Do yourself a favor and find a company that keeps his promises. This one won’t.

Anonymous said...

I only took one swallow of the powder they send you and wanted to return it. I went online to apply for the RMA. I was finally able to fill out the form for the RMA after resetting my history on my internet browser because I think drfloras.com has it set up to recongnize my IP address and blocked me from accessing the page that I needed. I think the only reason I got a response regarding my RMA is because in it I threatened a better business bureau complaint. But they gave me a password to login on the site to check the status of my request for RMA and when I try to login even after resetting my browser history I cannot access this information and no phone number to call. Very, very frustrating. Assuming I will never get my money back. Anyone know a customer service number so I can contact them in person, or should I go the the better business bureau?

Anonymous said...

HORRIBLE product & customer service !! Got an RMA # immediately but NO REFUND and NO REPLIES to my emails !! I'm going to report to my bank as fraud and get my money back that way!

mdg2871 said...

Do not buy anything from this company. There is no customer service.I ordered the ultimate kit and when it arrived half of the bottles were expired i wrote repeatedly and received no response. This company is a joke and a fraud charging top dollar and sending expired junk.